Proctor an Exam at the Library
Eckhart Public Library is a proctoring center for students who need to take exams. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule a time within Eckhart Public Library’s hours of operation to take the exam they need proctored.
Information for Students
- Have all information from your professor about what materials you will need to take the exam.
- Be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Be prepared to pay the cost of any necessary printing, postage, or faxing. Printing is $0.15 per page, postage is $2 per exam, and faxes are $1 per page with a maximum cost of $10.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 260-925-2414 ext. 120 for questions or to schedule a proctored exam.
Information for Professors & Testing Centers
- To arrange for a proctor, contact the Public Service Desk at email@example.com or 260-925-2414 ext. 120
- Please send the proctor information necessary for completing and submitting the exam. Include time limits, online instructions, what materials the student is allowed to use for the exam, and any other pertinent information.
- Library staff will respond when they receive the email. It is up to the student to appear at the library in a timely manner to take the exam.